Sunday, June 25, 2006

Following that, I am happy because when you search Amazon.co.uk with the key words Jose Mourinho,
Mourinho: The Special One ~Bruno Oliveira
The Special One: The Wit and Wisdom of Jose Mourinho ~John Amhurst
Jose Mourinho: Made in Portugal - the Authorised Biography ~Luis Lourenco
Mourinho: Anatomy Of A Winner ~Patrick Barclay
Mourinho, the True Story: The Book Jose Mourinho Tried to Ban ~Joel Neto
The Little Book of Jose Mourinho ~Clive Batty
All the Way Jose ~Harry Harris
I have the ones in purple, the one in BOLD is not yet published but hooray! Another Jose Mourinho book. And the one Anatomy of a Winner is going to be out in soft cover which means cheap cheap! Though I still prefer getting hard cover cos books like that are meant for keeps. Ha.
CLUB21 sales begin! Bring on the Armani I say. Oh and Sheva is modelling for Giorgio Armani while Kaka is doing his bit for Emporio Armani while I can only afford Armani Exchange. Ha. And even then the prices are still a bit steep. Nevermind, since it's Club21 still got CK, DKNY, D&G... Ha! I wish I was invited to have the Club21 card. By invitation only... so anyway while reading highlights and urging Germany to score a third, I'm armani-ing by perusing the websites. Ballack you go score a goal. This is the knockouts already (Round of 16)
I want to take the Adidas ad home with me. You know the one where all the footballers pose and the Little kid (Jose) is standing in front of them with his back facing us. And I saw nice nice Adidas shirts that I want. And I need money ding dong. I have said my goodbyes to the ACER FERRARI and the SAMSUNG Q30 PLUS. They're so pretty and red and pretty and pretty (even the Vaio) but they cost around 4k. And it's not like the functions differ that much. Basically I should be getting a laptop that has Centrino Duo and Superior Graphics with a Graphic Card but I actually don't need Centrino Duo or Superior Graphics. Acer Travel Mate 3282 I think.
I shouldn't have to ask for air kisses. (Clara are you getting this? Ha!) (Oh and anyone who wants to give me one- I think it's cute to go -kissy kissy *insert name* no it is not bimbotic but even if it is who says I can't be bimbotic sometimes) Sharon is making me hungry with her photos of good food on her blog. Quite random I know.